Edmonton Disposal is a locally owned and operated business, offering bin rentals for commercial and residential needs to Edmonton and surrounding Areas.
Disposing of waste and recycling of materials can often be time-consuming and expensive. Even if you have or can borrow a pickup truck it usually involves numerous trips to the local waste and recycled transfer station or dump, waiting in lines and you can rack up quite the bills. Most people are aware that it costs money to drop off items to the dump. What catches them by surprise is the time and energy that they have put into the dumping process. Not to mention, after all this, you will have to clean your truck and manage the risk of scratches or other damages to your vehicle.
Save time from waiting in lines and money from making multiple trips to the dump by hiring Edmonton Disposal to take the hassle out of your residential and commercial waste and recycle management process. Once you book a bin, then the bin is delivered to your property, you fill it up and give us a call and we will haul it away.
It’s simple, hassle free and no hidden costs.
We supply bins for construction waste, demolition, renovation, spring & fall clean up, roofing & siding debris, fire & flood restoration, furniture & junk removal, tree & brush removal, rubbish removal, and anything else that municipal trash handlers will not take.
- Construction debris including scrap wood, fencing, decking, flooring, roofing and siding
- Household furniture such as unwanted couches, tables, chairs and desks
- Household junk including boxes, books, old carpet, hand tools, power tools, and automotive parts clean of oil & grease
- Small amounts of rock, sod, dirt, and concrete
- Small garden debris including weeds, tree clippings, grass clippings, and potting supplies
Due to regulations in Alberta and Edmonton, there are a number of items that are not allowed to be placed inside your bin. Many non-hazardous items can be disposed of at local Eco Stations. Information on waste disposal for restricted items can be found on the Alberta Recycling website.
- Hazardous waste, toxic, flammable.
- Paint, animal carcasses, batteries, tires, etc.
- Chemical, biological, pathological or biomedical waste including their containers.
- Manure and sewage.
- Food waste & hot waste.
- Certain household appliances such as fridges, and freezers.
- Televisions, photocopiers, and other computer equipment.
- Railroad ties.
If you have any questions about what is allowed in your bin please contact us on 780-277-0000
Disposal Bin We offer
12 Cubic Yard Edmonton Disposal Bin
We offer 12 cubic yard disposal bin rental for 14 day with 1 ton capacity. Which includes delivery and pickup to any of your locations in Edmonton city.
Features of the Disposal bin
- All our bins are green and clean
- All our bins have rollers to move them easily
- Driveway friendly
- We carry 12 Cubic Yard bins as this is the most common used size and affordable pricing
- Our bins have an open gate allowing you to walk right in to the bin easily and hassle free for maximum capacity packing
Why Edmonton Disposal?
- Our bins are green, clean and residential friendly.
- We have award winning customer service and professionalism.
- On time delivery and pickup.
- Unbeatable rates.
How does it work?
You call us to book a bin or book online yourself, we supply you with a bin, you load the bin with your junk, let us know when you’re done by simply giving us a call and we will pick up and haul it away and dispose of the load in the most proper and environmentally friendly manner.
Book a Bin Online
Got any questions? Contact us or call us on 780-277-0000